With just three days left to back The Bard's Tale IV on Kickstarter, today we'd like to share a special treat - a video that looks at some of our art design and development that went into making the prototype level that we show in our in-engine gameplay video. Without further ado:
No highland coos were harmed in the making of this video.
Final Day Stream & Wrap-Up Party
Our Kickstarter is ending this Friday, so just 3 days to go! As always, we want to end with a bang!
We will be having a Kickstarter wrap event in Newport Beach this Friday, between 4 PM and 9 PM PST. If you are in the Newport Beach, California area and would like to attend, we have reserved some openings exclusively for Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter backers. The spots are limited and it will be first come first served, so respond quickly!
If you wish to attend, let us know at email@example.com or using our support form, and we'll get you more information on the location.
But we won't be keeping all the fun to backers who can attend personally. During the same event, we'll also be running a Twitch stream hosted by renowned Twitch streamer Quill18! You will not want to miss it!
You can check in on the festivities during our Final Day Stream which kicks off at about 4 PM to 6 PM PST, by watching on Quill's channel or hosted through our own channel. We will make it available on our YouTube channel afterwards.
Also, don't forget Brian's Creator Hangout with Kickstarter is tomorrow. We'd love to see you there and you're more than welcome to join us!
As a reminder to everyone following this project, and in case any of our existing backers are asked, if you can't back through Kickstarter we have made a PayPal option available here. Backing through PayPal counts exactly as backing through Kickstarter for our backer system, and is counted towards our stretch goals. As of last tally at the start of this week, hundreds of backers have used PayPal already in addition to our Kickstarter funding! Not bad!
New Fan Works
We have some additional fan works to share with you that have rolled in since our last update. The first are fan art pieces:
We have just a few more days to get those last achievements, and we are making good progress towards some. As a reminder for everyone, you can contribute to our social media progress in the following ways:
- Facebook Likes: like The Bard's Tale IV on Facebook!
- Twitter Followers: follow @Brianfargo on Twitter!
- Tumblr Followers: follow our brand new Tumblr page!
- YouTube Subscriptions: subscribe to inXile's YouTube page!
- YouTube Video Views: spread the word on our in-engine video!
- Retweet Brian's Message: retweet this tweet!
- The Bard's Tale Fan Art: send us your fan art drawing or sketch.
- A Bardic Song: record video or audio of you performing a bardic song, upload to YouTube or elsewhere and send us the link.
- Kilt Photos: take a photo of yourself or a group of people in a kilt with a sign that says #BardsTale4 and send it to us.
That's it for now, but we have some plans for yet more detailed info on the game before the end, so keep an eye on our updates!
President of inXile